The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: ASK A DUDE ©: SHE SO NASSSTYYY.....

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ASK A DUDE ©: SHE SO NASSSTYYY.....

Brew Chick Asks:
If you met a hot woman and went to her house and it was NASTY...would you still tap it??


I'm talking NASTY...Roach greeting you at the door with a glass of ice water and a moist towel.. floors that are as sticky and grimy as a bar's and a ring the color of tar in the tub.

EX:




Discuss...




Gross Dude: Been there, done it..... Hit it......twice

Bianca: I hope a roach crawls out of your pee-hole.

Gross Dude:
I'm a man.. not a Diva..

Bianca: Seriously, I need to be paid for this crap. Uh..next?








Zombie Of Mr. Crab: I would have done an about face from that place before I even folded my hand to knock on the door...I can smell a vile home of refuse and ill repute a mile away. I would then call the Board of Health and have them come condemn that hell hole for all eternity










Rev Real: Yes, provided she passed my famous "Navel Test". Then I would her my real name was Hector Guzman, and that imy work visa was expiring so I will never see her again.

Bianca: Rev, Et Tu? Et Tu??!! (PS. I threw up in my mouth a little as I thought about this 'navel test'..I refuse to ask what it is and how it is administered. I can only take so much.)













Big In Europe: Yeaaaah... I'd hit it.

Bianca: SIGH...






Phlip: Now, I am not the neat freak that my brother is, in fact he cleans up my crib when he house sits. --I am far from "nasty," and when someone cannot keep their house AT LEAST to the standards that someone would eat in, or even FROM there, the same standard should be applied to whether or not they would sex there. I've seen and experienced enough "hot" women in my time that I can liberally apply elevated standards to just how little bullshit I will put up with. Long/short here is "no" , with a strong chance of "hell no".



SUpreme: Um...I have standards. If your crib is that nasty, what else is nasty about you? Nah, son - I pass. The kid ain't never been that thirsty, and I tend to leave myself with options. Truthfully - I question how nasty the DUDE is who would still move forward with a woman who lives in that environment..

Bianca:
Can the church get an AMEN!?



The Casher!: Hell no! If her place looks like that, then it's a good chance that she smells like salmon and tartar sauce. Your environment is a reflection of your hygiene. I know that's not the case all the time, but damn...roaches at the front door??? So they'll be eating popcorn and ish while I'm hittin it, crawling in my clothes waiting to go home with me??! Naw...I'll let someone else take that one for the team.


BIANCA: Which 3 of our dudes will gladly do.. Ugh, I am off to get a tetanus shot after this conversation... these Dudes never cease to stun and amaze me.


BREW TIP OF THE DAY: You can't get clean in a Dirty Tub! You nasty muthafluckas!


As always, if you have a question you'd like the male perspective on, hit us up at witchesbrewadmin@gmail.com!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home