The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Beauty Tip: Get Those Nails In Order......

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brew Beauty Tip: Get Those Nails In Order......


Are you currently wearing wraps or tips cause you just can't stand the way your hands look without them? Women always want to look our best but those tips will make your nails paper thin and after that what good are they to you? You can't wear acrylic and fake nails your whole life, eventually you have to let go and let God so to speak. But you can still have lovely natural nails. I was on a mission to seek out the product that did what it said it would do as far as nails go and I finally found it. It's called Esmalte Endurecedor Quimica. I have no idea what's in this stuff but I clair fo' God and all the Apostles that it works! My nails are growing like weeds and strong. I don't even wash dishes with gloves and they are still hard and strong when I'm done. I've even banged them up quite a bit and they do not break, at all!

I don't know what's in this stuff, could be elephant piss, crocodile feces or a combination of both and I don't care cause it works!


My nails once looked something like this:

I just thought I had nails that would never grow and the only way for me to have nice looking hands would be a twice monthly appointment with the Korean lady who I know be talking smack about me, but that's another story for another post.









But now I'm happy to say I haven't seen the Korean lady in months thanks to this stuff, this is what my nails look like now:


And still growing.........

Head on over here to amazon.com and order yourself some and do away with those horrible acrylic nails at once!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 3:58:00 AM EST , Blogger MK said...

Wow! I just ordered two bottles *fingers crossed* The coconut oil that you guys posted about is amazing, so if you say this stuff rocks I believe you.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home