The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The Suesse of David Banner

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Suesse of David Banner

Photo court. David Banner's Facebook..swipey swipey!


I don't think I have made it a secret that my 2010 goal is to get into your pants, sir. But did you know that there was an entire Dr. Suesse book dedicated to you? From Dr. Suesse's Lost collection of Not for Children books: ''THE GETTING IT IN OF A BREWCHIE" take a look:


The Suesse of David Banner an Excerpt:

Oohhh you're gonna get it, you sexy country beast...you're gonna get it as I'm baking you biscuits that rise from sexy country yeast.

You're gonna get it, as you rap about things I'm not listening to. You're gonna get it as you're polishing your country shoes.

Big country, you're gonna get it as I cook you up some grits...though I may refrain while you are snacking on pickled pig lips...(I have my limits).




You'll get it in the bed, as you're sucking a crawfish head. You'll get it in the tub as I scream "RUB A DUB DUB!!!!!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home