The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Letter: Julissa Bermudez

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Celebrity Letter: Julissa Bermudez



Dear Julissa,

I haven't seen much of you lately but I hear you are starting to get some work now which is always a good thing. I know since you went away from 106th and Backyard things have changed. There are lots of little ladies on the scene like Rihanna, Solange and Keri Hilson who are oh so edgy. I get it..one has to stand out in a group of duplicates..BUT I'ma need you not to ever, EVA, EVA, travel that same road. It doesn't work for you boo. I cram to understand this outfit. You're too cute for this BREWSHYT!

Love,
The Witches

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home