The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Jaheim Cleans Up Nice

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jaheim Cleans Up Nice


Jaheim has gone from this…


To this…


Just in time to drop a new album. His new project, “Another Round,” drops February 9th. Here’s his new song, “Finding My Way Back.”


Jaheim - Finding My Way Back .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

I like the new song… but this is still my auntie Lisa Raye get down in the club jam!



So…you likey?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 8:44:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in time. He looked like the Crypt Keeper in that first shot.

 
At Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 9:16:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks a million times better

 
At Monday, February 1, 2010 at 8:49:00 AM EST , Blogger Shawn Smith said...

My favorite song by him is Could It Be. I love bumpin' that one in the summer with the windows down. I'm glad he's making his way back. He has a very talented voice.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home