The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Tube: Reporter Shats Herself on TV

Monday, February 22, 2010

Brew Tube: Reporter Shats Herself on TV



This is a bit of a throwback but a good reminder to us all... listen to your innards!

A Dutch reporter was live on the air, talking about something in Dutch-talk when she pulled the move we all know --- face goes pale, hand clutches fupa area, brain sends out "she's 'bout to blow" alert --- then SPLAT!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 22, 2010 at 7:27:00 PM EST , Blogger Phlip said...

See, I use flashblocker, so I read the post before opening the video and there was no way I could have been prepared for that one.
White pants and all.

 
At Monday, February 22, 2010 at 7:47:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Damn!!!

I swear I laughed for five minutes straight after watching that. The reality is that could happen to any of us. I feel for her since it happened on television; hopefully she's not a nice person. Either way, whenever people who know her see her, they'll be thinking about the time she blew Hershey squirts on TV.

 
At Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 3:33:00 PM EST , Blogger Shawn Smith said...

I'll never forget the time I was stationed in Korea and had to go really really REALLY bad. I was almost so desperate that I almost went in a ditch.

I know a couple of times I've barely made it home in enough time to take a seat on the toilet before I had to go.

So, I feel for her on this one. But, she knew she had to go before she went.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home