The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Confessional Tuesdays

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Confessional Tuesdays


Sometimes I wish that I wasn't so ADD, and I paid attention in my music theory lessons. That I progressed beyond Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in my piano lessons...that I learned to master the guitar and had a voice that could melt buttah -instead of kill small pets. And when I'm imagining this musical me, It's always these songs of this honey voiced woman I murder sing.

While Precious' mom is killing the subways, I Love me some Alana Davis...I need to put out a Brew APB for my sister in the anti frizz product struggle. *fist pick of solidarity in the air*












Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:27:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have loved Alana since her first CD. She is awesome! I think I will listen to her today at work!

 
At Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 10:59:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Nice music.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home