The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Someone Please Lock R. Kelly In The Closet!!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Someone Please Lock R. Kelly In The Closet!!!



Are you ready for another FIFTEEN chapters of "Trapped In The Closet?"

Well, R. Kelly is ready to give it to you!  But, first, the R-ah is taking a little poll of his fans are there any left...


So far, R. Kelly has released 22 chapters of "Trapped In The Closet." So, are you ready for more?

Source

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 8, 2010 at 4:27:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

I'd only want to see it if Kells comes correct. During the next chapter or so I'd like to see him treating faces like "port o pottys" and giving the ladies his doo doo butter.

See I'm a purist and I don't want to hear any bullshit, I want to see the real Kells. I want him to represent as the Pissing Pied Piper of R&B. He put golden showers on the map and I want the brother to represent that!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home