The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Don't Be The Stinky Lady At Work....

Monday, March 15, 2010

Don't Be The Stinky Lady At Work....

I work with this nice young lady. She's kinda special built and wears blaringly obvious hair hats and what not but these things are not my problem with her. What chafes a hole in my ass with this young lady is the fact that she reeks of vagina, like post work out, stranded on Gilligan's Island vagina. I mean I go into her office to ask her a question and I feel like the wrath of God has slapped me in my grill with this smell.

She's a nice young lady, like so many others in this unfortunate perdicament  but there are solutions, presciptions and products to remedy this. Don't be the 'stinky office lady'. I know people talk about people, there's no escaping getting talked about but I'd much rather be "the lady with the big ass that sits down the hall" then the " the lady with the big stanky ass...."

You may not know any better and you might think it's perfectly normal to walk around smelling 'vagina-ish' all day but I can assure you, it is not.

We already provided info to those who want the option of smelling like poon all day to try this. But please, if that is not your desire (and it shouldn't be),  go here to VAGISIL.COM for tips on keeping your main homegirl in tip top shape and pleasant to be around.....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Monday, March 15, 2010 at 5:21:00 PM EDT , Blogger Eddie said...

"What chafes a hole in my ass with this young lady is the fact that she reeks of vagina, like post work out, stranded on Gilligan's Island vagina."

LMPRAOOOO!

OK, that's just plain nassy! But there's a woman here whose ARMPITS stink. If her ARMPIT stink, imagine what her poosie smells like!

And I'm VERY meticulous about my attire and hygiene. EVEN when I was HOMELESS, I smelled good!

SMH

 
At Monday, March 15, 2010 at 5:43:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

I work with this wench!!!

Everytime I have to go into her office I pause outside of her office and grab a deep full mouthful of air and try and hold my breath while I'm in there with her. She was born smelling like padussy so I try to be respecful, but it's damned hard because she always smells like someone just got off her. It's disgusting!!! I went in her office once in the summertime and a tear fell outta my eye.

 
At Monday, March 15, 2010 at 6:41:00 PM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

OK you two have me ctfu, a tear Reggie??? seriously?? LMAO!!! I can't take it!

Eddie I so respect you, homeless does not have to equal stank ass.....

 
At Monday, March 15, 2010 at 10:00:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

just yuck. YUKKK

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home