The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: T.I.’s New Teef?

Monday, March 22, 2010

T.I.’s New Teef?



Is there a special on jailhouse grills? I mean, Lil Wayne gets his yuckmouth fixed and now, T.I. reportedly got $50,000 of work done on his smile. I didn't think his teefus were that fugged to begin with, but hey, I sure ain’t mad at him. I always thought he was a cutie. I’d probably break him though, so I’ll just say he’s nice to look at.

Old teeth                                     New teeth

Spotted

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 22, 2010 at 3:41:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

Nothing says tacky like a tattoo on a boob.

 
At Monday, March 22, 2010 at 11:26:00 PM EDT , Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

DAMN THAT SMILE IS AMAZING

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home