The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Usher: Mad About MILFs?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Usher: Mad About MILFs?

Oedipus Complex - a group of largely unconscious (dynamically repressed) ideas and feelings which center around the desire to possess the parent of the opposite sex...

Hmmmmmmm.....
Now before all you Usher stans start flooding our inbox, just walk with me here for a minute while I  psycholanalyze. I am more than qualified to do so according to my mad stupid fresh degree from Sanz School. Now, I'm in NO WAY saying that Usher wants his mommy, BUT, I have noticed his pattern of dating older, strong willed women, who, in two cases, resemble Jonetta just a bit, so let's just agree that it's not a stretch to say he appreciates a mother figure of sorts. Hey I'll be his other mammy. He's a cutie. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 15, 2010 at 5:12:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

I think he does want his mommy..........or at least somebody's mommy.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home