The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: New Kids...Please Stay off My Block

Monday, March 30, 2009

New Kids...Please Stay off My Block


The real world...aka..the mortgage maker...got in my way last week as I canvassed the east coast looking for the best colleges and universities for you, but I am BIZZACK. And what do I see as soon as I turn my computer on...that the New Edition THIEVES, aka New Kids on the Block are going back on tour. Their Full Service tour begins on May 28th in Atlanta and features America's Best Dance Crew Season 1 winners Jaberwockez as their opening act.

Poof boys...BE GONE. Stay away. Go back to dancing with stars, reality game shows and horrible albums.

You thieves do not acknowledge for one nanosecond that you would not be where you are without the God given talent of the loves of my life...Ronnie, Bobbie, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Johnny. And for that..I detest you.

I detest the sheets, the lunchboxes, the dolls, the millions of dollars you made when my NE had to stretch their last dollar. I detest the go hard attitude of Donny Walhberg, the sappiness of Joey McIntyre and the pretty boy eyes of Jordan Knight.

Their most recent album...and I refuse to go look up the name...has one jam that caught my eye when I heard it on Ne-Yo's cd...I almost gagged in my mouth when I found out that it was actually a NKOTB song. That jam is called Single. And Neyo's version is MUCH better.

I digress...just waiting on the day that the New Edition tour dates are announced.

But for those who care.. opening tour dates are below.

Dates for NKOTB's Full Service Tour:
May 28: Atlanta (Lakewood Amphitheatre)
May 29: Birmingham, Ala. (Verizon Wireless Music Center)
May 30: Tampa, Fla. (Ford Amphitheater)
May 31: West Palm Beach, Fla. (Cruzan Amphitheater)
June 2: Charlotte, N.C. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
June 3: Raleigh, N.C. (Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion )
June 5: Virginia Beach, Va. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
June 6: Camden, N.J. (Susquehanna Bank Center)
June 7: Washington, D.C. (Nissan Pavilion)
June 10: Scranton, Pa. (Toyota Pavilion)
June 11: Pittsburgh (Post-Gazette Pavilion)
June 12: Wantagh, N.Y. (Nikon at Jones Beach Theater)
June 13: Holmdel, N.J. (PNC Bank Arts Center)
June 14: Buffalo, N.Y. (Darien Lake Performing Arts Center)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home