The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Plummer....."I'd do a sex tape"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Plummer....."I'd do a sex tape"

So the man who helped Terry McMillian get her groove back, ex-hubby Jonathan Plummer tells Blackarazzi, "sure! I'd do a sex tape". Um yeeeaaaaaaa, exactly who wants to see that????

So seriously Terry, you didn't know ole boy likes sperm on his sammich's?? Seriously Terry????? You really need to take your gaydar machine in for a tune-up hon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 1:46:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm gay after watching that...I think the gayness jumped out of my computer and sucked my brain through a straw.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home