The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Will You Watch?: "My Manny" with Elise Neal

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Will You Watch?: "My Manny" with Elise Neal



Elise never seemed right for Robert on "All of Us" starring opposite Lisa Raye. I almost found it hard to believe that Robert could be around his fine ass ex-wife like his loins weren't jumping for her. Yes she's the fallen Crown Premierest of "The Turks and Caicos" but shoot! that's Diamond for crying out loud!!


















I mean it's not like she looked like this.....



Not to say Elise looks like chopped veal but I'm just saying. Anyhoo so "My Manny" will be on TBS. Here's a lil about the show:

source:
Jennifer is the single mother of Jamel, an adorable, energetic 7 year old. She works hard and puts all of her energy into raising her son and expanding her catering business, leaving very little time or energy to take care of herself. Since her husband passed away, it's been just the two of them, and Jennifer often uses nannies to help out with Jamel when her schedule gets too hectic. When her regular nanny has to leave town for a family emergency, Jennifer is surprised when the agency sends Mike, a male nanny and a handsome one at that. The series starts on Mike's first day of work and follows Jennifer as she gets used to having another man in her life. Over the course of 20 episodes, Jennifer begins to realize that Mike may not only be the perfect nanny, he might just be the perfect man.

She's basically a single mom who gets hot in the pants for her hot man nanny. I mean makes sense to me. Soooooo, will you watch????


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 12:33:00 AM EDT , Blogger tk said...

I like Elise Neal, she is too cute. That baby boy is cute too. Manny not cute.

I don't watch tv much, so I don't mind if I miss this. I glad to see her getting work. she IS everything that "manny" said she was.

Too cute, but won't last!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home