The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "Ass"inine Find (Literally): Booty Pop Pannies....

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Ass"inine Find (Literally): Booty Pop Pannies....


I just can't deal, I happen upon these "Booty Pop Panties" in the wake of the death of Ms. Argentina. Now the whole idea of these pannies and the commercial itself is funny but underneath it all, it's truly sad, the obsession with such silly matters.

I draw the line at hair (I lubs me some weave!) Pannies to make your butt look puffy????? Good grief! Can't you just eat an extra burger or two for that?

And maybe I'm crazy but the 'booty popped' booty looks rather lackluster......

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 9:20:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, like most of us girls need extra padding back there. Do these jeans make my butt look big?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home