The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Concern Letter: Jasmine Guy

Friday, February 19, 2010

Celebrity Concern Letter: Jasmine Guy


I fear this letter comes about 10 years too late, but well I was probably just hoin' tooling around on AIM back then. So here I go...

Dear Jasmine,

First lemme start out by saying I stan for some Whitley Gilbert. I remember every ugly ass pullover with pearls outfit, and can tell you that I cried and cheered when you dumped that annoying ass Byron at the altar. So it is with great regret to inform you, that well.. BooBoo, your black has cracked. I don't know how, I don't know why you have been fated to be the exception to the BLACK DON'T CRACK rule. Who the hell did you piss off? What karmic penance are you serving? Did you not hear about the wonders of sunscreen and HATS?

I am so excited for you whenever I see that you have a job. For real, I love Whitley that much. And I love that I don't know enough of your business to dislike you. So, I was particularly joyful to see you on The Vampire Diaries (great show!), but playing someone's grandmother at "48"...(Hollywood math would make you about 52), much less a 16 year old girl, who is clearly at least 23. You should have punched your agent in the nose when you first read the sides and found out your name was 'GRAMS'! And adding insult to injury, YOU DIED last episode! Well, I hope you do some kind of a haunting. It's been great (though cause for concern) seeing you!



PS.

This used to be my JAM! Stupid embedding won't work, go HERE

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:35:00 PM EST , Blogger Shawn Smith said...

Maybe she's gone the way of Eartha Kitt. Beautiful voice but ummmm.....not so hot in the looks department.

 
At Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:44:00 PM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Maybe she smokes? It's a head scratcher. Dihann Carol is like 58080808 years old and looks fantastic.

 
At Friday, February 19, 2010 at 3:32:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I was really upset that she died on that show. I think she added some spice to the show as well...I love vampire diaries but was upset that they killed grams off. I have a feeling she might be back though. My 2 cents.

 
At Friday, February 19, 2010 at 4:29:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cold. I'm just glad she's working.

 
At Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 6:51:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

I was just thinking the same thing, she didn't age gracefully. Her black definitely cracked.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home