The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Cut the Crap Usher Raymond!!!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Cut the Crap Usher Raymond!!!!


So I'm listening to Usher's "Little Freak" with Nicki Minaj and couldn't help but marvel at how deep in the trash can R&B music is. It's completely flat lined. I won't get into the morality of it all as I'm no one’s judge nor jury and quite frankly there's nothing wrong with desiring a lil freaky deaky between the sheets. BUT! I'm a lady ( I have a vagina so I can prove it) and as a lady I cringe a bit when Ms. Minaj enters stage door left with her verse:









Excuse me lil mama
But you could say I'm on duty
I'm lookin for a cutie
A big old ghetto booty
I really like your kitty cat
and if you let me touch her
I know you're not a bluffer
I'll take you to go see usher
I keep a couple hoes
like santa I keep a vixon
Got that dasher, dancer, prancer,
dixon, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen.
I'm hotter than 100 degrees
A lot of bread no sesame seeds
If i'm in yo city
I'm signin them Tig-O-bitties
I'm plotting on how I can take Cassie away from Diddy
The girls want a Minaj yeah they wetter than the rainin
Usher buzz me in
Everybody loves Raymond


Nicki you are not exotic cause you like to lick vagi-cat, lots of people do, go to http://www.get-a-life.com/ and sit down somewhere please....

It is 2010, if you haven’t participated in the 3some by now then just call it a wrap. People have moved on to way more advanced freak request, 3somes are sooooo 1983. Is this “playful gayness” a mere expression of our sexual freedom or is this just another thing to do just for the sake of doing it? But mostly, can’t some things remain private anymore???? Usher was just a married man like 40 seconds ago and now he’s got the newest fad lady rapper setting up 3somes for his old, easily winded ass???? Remember when R&B singers sung about what was real? The reality is that Usher is a dad, who used to be a great dancer. Notice I didn’t mention the singing cause I’ve never been a fan of that so much. I just want the R&B crooners to quit the lying! You are no more engaging in hourly 3somes than I am fitting into a size 6…..

Just sang the songs you’ve been commissioned to sing and leave your bedroom circus tricks for your private time!


Music by Singersroom.com | More on Usher

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 6:57:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

1983?!? Well damn, I guess I missed out on the threesome then.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home