The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: USA! USA! USA! ....Put Mary Lou Retton, IN!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

USA! USA! USA! ....Put Mary Lou Retton, IN!


I swears I hate to be so 'typical' but I just can't get into the Winter Olympics. And this year's tired opening ceremony featuring 'Canada's Finest'...not ONE colored Canadian in sight, I mean I can give you a list Olympic Committee: Rick Foxx, Melanie Fiona, Tamia, Deborah Cox, Flava Flav, wah--you sure he's not yours? damn.

I'd rather be skiing than watch skiing, #justsaying. Anyway, we're leading in medals...Gooo USA!
So when does Mary Lou Retton go on?!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 6:27:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

I've never been able to get into the winter games. I've always found them to be boring as hell, they just do nothing for me.

 
At Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 10:17:00 PM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Not a damn thing! And I like figure skating. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home