The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "BUT I LOVE DARK MEAT!".......... LAMMAN RUCKER

Monday, March 23, 2009

"BUT I LOVE DARK MEAT!".......... LAMMAN RUCKER


















Yum, yum and yum again!! White meat is definitely good for you but I don't think anyone can deny the tender juiciness of a nice piece of dark meat!! enter Lamman Rucker. You've seen him on All My Children, on Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married" and that other show of TP's, who cares what the name of the show is, alls I know is that Lamman is on it.

I've never been turned off by his acting but I must say in all honestly I don't pay much attention to it, I'm sure he's great but gosh darn it! he sho is pretty!.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home