The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: WB'S Cornball Corner: C-Mili and The Dream

Monday, March 23, 2009

WB'S Cornball Corner: C-Mili and The Dream


It's Monday peeps. Time for WB's Cornball Corner. Today's edition is dedicated to the couple who has the paparazzi on speed dial, Christina Milian and The Dream. They popped up in Maui over the weekend and took the time for a photo-op using the blue seas, white sands, and big ass cubic zirconia ring as a backdrop. Now, I'm not a hater (that much) so I will say they they look kinda cute together. I just can't put a validity stamp on this union yet. Plus, whenever I see The Dream I see his ex-wife Nivea and then I see her boo, Lil Wayne and then I throw up in my mouth a little bit. Some people just don't look kosher. Nivea has that drunk, stank va-jay-jay look. But I digress. Soooooo, C-Milli, good luck, I guess. Make sure he straps it up extra tight! P.S. Can I get your ex-boo Dre's number? He was a cutie.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home