The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: TV: I Do Not Have Time For This

Monday, March 2, 2009

TV: I Do Not Have Time For This

Sigh, here's one more foray in the 'Reality' world with BET's Harlem Heights. Same old reality formula, with a slightly more positive spin- Negros making their way in the world today, taking everything they've got... with the extra bonus of someone who's been inside Kanye's sugar walls. (I see you Brookey). Sounds like a fabulous bougie train wreck, to me!

Now I was born in Harlem-- my grandparents and great grand parents lived in Harlem (I was mostly raised in the Bronx) I give you all of this geography to say... I never heard of a g'damn Harlem Heights--/open sarcasm/ but if BET tells me it exists, it MUST exist. /end sarcasm/

Seriously, someone find me a friggen map. STAT!

Read about this sure to be tomfoolery, here. http://www.bet.com/

I can't promise a review, my DVR is already backed up like a toilet after a green smoothie, binge.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home