The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Culture: Supportin' live Music that does not suck.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Culture: Supportin' live Music that does not suck.


Dear Santo-sorry SantIgold... I don't know that this name spelling change was a wise one. In fact it's pissing me off, as I don't like to be wrong!  Not to mention the spelling now makes me think of Sanitary Napkins in gold....don't ask, I'm a very imaginative person.  Anyways, I'm happy to see you'll be at my fave local spot the 9:30 club because you fucking rawk!

Info below (Tip: get on the 9:30 club list, for pre sale info).

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 11:29:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she vomiting glitter

 
At Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 1:46:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 1:46:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I didn't know Santigold co-wrote and produced Res' album ("How I Do"). I LOVED Res! Where is that girl now?

 
At Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 6:24:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Res and Talib K. were talking about starting a 'band' of some sort. Don't know what happened to that.

 
At Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 12:50:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This album grows on you. I had heard so much buzz on her so when I across her CD at the library I picked her up. Surprisingly good. I liked the songs Ann,Unstoppable,My Superman, & Creator. Have an open mind and you'll find out how hard this girl rocks it.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home