The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Money Troubles For Stila?

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Money Troubles For Stila?

Lawdamercy… say it ain’t so! The buzz on these Internetz is beauty line, Stila, is having money troubles! The initial word was the beauty maker had gone bankrupt. But the company shot that down, saying instead, they are reassessing their ducats.

The website is down for maintenance but orders placed in late March may not even be delivered. Sounds ominous to me.

If this company folds, where will I get my moisturizer? Who will gloss my lips? And don’t even get me started on the sport lip balm. Oh, the horror!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home