The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Penis Texases and Group Sex...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Penis Texases and Group Sex...


First let me start by saying...

STOP TEXTING ME PICS OF YOUR PENIS!!!!!!!


I do not understand this! My phone is cock, I mean chock fulla penis pics, are you kidding me?!! And of course the fair exchange is supposed to be me sending pics of my cookie. It's just weird and stupid and with all the other ish I have to do in a day I certainly don't have time to be snapping pics of my love cookie for shits and giggles, and for free at that! Just so some jack off can well, jack off. Um no, as Keri Hilson would say "Ya turnin me off..". JUST STOP!!!

I'm seriously convinced that it's simply not in the cards for me to meet someone normal. What happened to the days when you could have freak nasty sex with one person? Did I miss the memo that one on one sex is no longer cool? Let me start by saying that I am soooooo not a prude, not even a little and I don't know if it's maybe my age or what but I am so very very very confused by all you group sex participants, especially in light of all the unknown viruses running rampant in people. I need a swinger or someone who currently participates in these kinds of activities to help me with this one. Is sex really THAT serious Maybe I am a prude after all, who knows but then I think "that can't be" I mean shit, I know my way around a penis if you know what I mean ( no really I do ) but I'm just not willing to have sex with a group of strangers, so is it now old fashioned to only want to do disgusting things with one person???? I won't even get into the events that led up to this blog but let's just say I am officially turned off from anything that looks, tastes or smells like sex. I think if I saw a penis right now I might vomit on it (unless it was tied to a piece of popeyes chicken,mmmmmm )but that might actually turn someone on considering how out there people are these days. I mean seriously what's the deal here? I enjoy sex just as much as the next freak but it's just not that serious to me.

When I first moved to the DC area all my friends in NY were like. "oh girl you are gonna be married in a year moving down there" ha! what a joke, the men in NY may be on some other shit but I do not recall meeting any sexual deviants like the ones I have encountered here. I refuse to believe that I need to walk around in a constant state of horny lust in order to have a quality man in my life, I simply won't allow myself to believe that. I guess in the end I'm alone on this one *sigh*, just look at the nonsense going on right here on these here internets. Biyatches with their entire ass hanging out, penis penis and more penis, it's crazy. It's almost at the point where it feels a little shameful to admit that you prefer sex with one person and only one person.

*sigh* Oh well......there's always wine!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 1:36:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Girl please...dc men are wack, selfish and the ratio here is SUPER HIGH...(women to men)

its super easy to get action here..trust me..and the dc women have spoiled dc men to that..so dc men expect cooter when they just met you

It may be further south of NY...but that means nothing..

 
At Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 4:22:00 PM EDT , Blogger Witches Brew said...

so true, it's like 1000 women to 10 men, lol

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home