The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: My Fiance Is A Dumbass

Friday, April 3, 2009

My Fiance Is A Dumbass

So this dude saves his lunch money to buy a rock for his girl only to drop the thing off the Brooklyn Bridge. Dumbass! See, this is why all you need to do is take me to the Red Lobster for them cheddar biscuits and put the ring on the table. Don't fake the romance for my benefit when all I want is da-da-da rock anyway. Don't let him hold da baby!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 3, 2009 at 11:21:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Cry me a river, biznitch.

signed,
Bitter Black Woman

 
At Friday, April 3, 2009 at 11:25:00 AM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

I think this is funny, but I'm prolly hatin, tee hee!

 
At Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 11:24:00 AM EDT , Blogger Queenzgirl said...

what a dickhead

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home