The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: DVD Review: Tae Bo Funk

Friday, April 3, 2009

DVD Review: Tae Bo Funk


Sweet God in heaven. Billy Blanks is many things-- a motivator, the man who gives me killer legs -(seriously I could kick a sternum out and not blink an eye), he's my and your personal DVD fitness guru and grammar fucker-upper.


What Sensei Blanks is NOT, is 'Funk'. This DVD is like watching the rhythm free old man at the club try to jazz up his ‘Nam era Green Beret moves, at your local dancery. As a Billy Blanks believer and ultimate swim fan, I’d like to say I could provide a full review of this DVD, but 10 mins of spastic off-beat grinding and thrusting made me as uncomfortable as a teen would be discovering her parents grinding on the dance floor that they are supposed to be chaperoning. I feel for you Shelly... I do.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home