The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Things the Other's Enjoy

Monday, April 6, 2009

Things the Other's Enjoy

Here at the Witches' Brew we are down with the racial harmony, we are all one people...under a groove and all of that. But sometimes there are culturally things we, nay.. I, just don't get. In an effort to gain some enlightenment, I open this discussion.
  • Dane Cook... I watched his special on HBO completely stone faced..and I am pretty sure I'm a funny beeyatch. If someone can explain to me why I should find him hilarious.. I promise to laugh. The fact that he had millions MILLIONS??? for his brother to steal ( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/19/dane-cooks-brother-indict_n_177174.html ), makes me want to investigate his 'humour' that much more.











  • The Dave Matthew's Band or for the uber fan.. DMB


I am a musically wide-open minded kinda girl, but I'm am cramming to understand how these guys have such a devout following...every forking song sounds exactly the forking same. And quite frankly...the most visible 'black dude' that fiddler on the roof, mofo.. you know.. the one with the Rick James locs , he scares me.

To see him in his scary glory, go here..gdamn embedding disabled of course , up yours Sony!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvkX3t5LgVI

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home