The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Dear Serena…

Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear Serena…

Dear Serena,

I'm a little jealous of your ass. I mean, your donk doesn’t haunt me or give me night terrors, but when I see it, I do get a little misty at what could have been had my DNA been arranged differently.

Now, I’m no hater. I applaud anyone who can pull off a bathing suit, much less a bikini without running to toss on a sarong or a muumuu. If you got it, flaunt that shizz.

But, Serena…girl, with all the money you have, why don’t you ever wear a bikini that fits? If when you put the bikini bottom on it covers your ass, but when you step out of the water, you’re now wearing a thong instead…then the thing doesn’t fit correctly.

Please see a stylist immediately and come to terms with the reality that maybe you should go up a size.

Denial is a powerful thing.

Signed,
Only slightly jealous of your booty

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 8:34:00 AM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

Damn that, I am crying tears of joy just WITNESSING that thing.
I am madly in lust with her.

 
At Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 9:50:00 AM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

Her bod is hot and all but she look like her vagicat smells like mustard or vinegarette.

 
At Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 12:59:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

LMAO @ vagicat...I'm going to introduce it to my daily lexicon.

 
At Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 9:20:00 PM EDT , Blogger MochaSwissMrs said...

Yes, I'm jealous of her buttocks too! She is my inspiration. I'm trying to get mine like that-LOL

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home