The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: No gassy out the assy if you're a student in Polk County, FL..

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No gassy out the assy if you're a student in Polk County, FL..

So they suspended this young fella in Lakeland, Florida for passing gas on the school bus. Excuse me?? Well apparently the smell was so horrendous that the bus driver said it was hard to breath, LOL! really? Is there gas that smells nice somewhere? If so, sign me up!

Man I woulda missed a shitload of school if farting was forbidden in my day, cause let me tell ya!.........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home