The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Entertainment: Damn You Stefani Germanotta

Friday, June 5, 2009

Entertainment: Damn You Stefani Germanotta



Lady Gaga
Dar Constitution HallWashington, DCTue, Sep 29, 2009 08:00 PM
Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 06/05/09 10:00 AM EDT

The first time I saw Lady Gaga was on MTV, and I thought I was watching Logo. ''Aw, who's this tranny?'' I realized I wasn't watching 'RuPauls' DragRace' and turned the channel.
But dammit if this heffa hasn't grown on me. I spend a lot of time with 'kids' wayyy younger than me, and have had to endure the fruits of their generations ''musical'' selections ...on constant rotation. Not only is CD not bad.. but... IT'S GOOD! Who knew!?

Anyway....tranny lady is coming to town.

While Perusing YouTube for videos I came across this gem. lmao!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 5, 2009 at 10:23:00 PM EDT , Blogger MK said...

lmao@nasferatu. Lady gaga is kinda like a fungus, because she grew on me as well. Side note: check out a spoof of Pokerface that's called Butterface ;)

 
At Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 8:58:00 AM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

I must be old because I just got hip to this chick last night. I don't get the big deal about her.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home