The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The Maury Files: Prince and Paris

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Maury Files: Prince and Paris


When I saw this recent picture of Michael Jackson's children, I spit out my green tea, grabbed the computer and held it 2 inches in front of my eyes. No way these babies are biologically Mike's!! The tween mullet, the icy eyes, the itty bitty nostrils! Methinks MJ's made some type of back alley deal with their mother. I bet he traded Bubbles the chimp and the Elephant Man's skeleton for the babies, a diaper genie and some Similac. I just don't see ANY resemblance. I know Mikey didn't do the nasty with their mommy even after a case of Jesus juice. They're giving me that fierce Children of the Corn steze which is making me feel some kind of way right now. STOP LOOKING AT ME LITTLE GIRL! I can't help you. Run to the light...Maury? We need you stat!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, June 5, 2009 at 3:49:00 PM EDT , Anonymous DramaJai said...

idk about the girl, but prince, kind of looks like old school mike, expect a lot lighter....that hair definitely doesn't look mixed though!

 
At Friday, June 5, 2009 at 8:53:00 PM EDT , Blogger Carleen Brice said...

I think Prince does look like MJ

 
At Friday, June 5, 2009 at 10:28:00 PM EDT , Blogger MK said...

I have always been a little skeptical and yes I am gonna need Maury to come through.

 
At Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 3:30:00 PM EDT , Blogger JNez said...

no prince, definitely looks like mj. funny i was wondering what they both looked like now. they're beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home