The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Buzz: "Glee"

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brew Buzz: "Glee"



This show premiering on Fox in September, "Glee" I am certain I will love! It's gonna be one full hour of sanging and stuff, right up my 'singing along to every song alley!' Look at this lil preview of one of the fluffier gals on the show covering Jazmine's "Bust your Windows".... Cute!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 3:30:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

I watched two episodes of Glee on Hulu a couple of months back and fell in LOVE. I can't wait for this show to start. Fox is not known for their quality programming so it probably won't be on long :(

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home