The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "IT" From VH-1's I love New York (and Money) is Running For City Council in NY......

Thursday, July 30, 2009

"IT" From VH-1's I love New York (and Money) is Running For City Council in NY......





SOURCE

Yeeeeaaaaa, it seems to be real. I always said he played stupid extra good. "IT" (show or not tell me how you allow your nickname to be IT??) real name Kwame Smalls, has been put on the Democratic ballot for City Council member in the 26th District of Queens. (Which includes; Maspeth, Long Island City, Sunnyside, Woodside).

“I’m running to represent those with disabilities and also to show minorities in my community that we can run for political office and make a difference instead of being on the street” Says Kwame Smalls who suffers from Retinitis pigmentosa"

His campaign manager of course will be "Tailor Made" or
George Weisgerber, the winner of 'I Love New York 2" , but have you really won when this is the prize????? *sigh*





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home