The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "OH EM GEE!!!" Files: Ron Artest Tribute Song to MJ....

Thursday, July 30, 2009

"OH EM GEE!!!" Files: Ron Artest Tribute Song to MJ....






It starts off...........


Yo on some real shit.....( cause you know it ain't official if you don't let the people know you on some real ish with yours, otherwise they're gonna think you not real wit it....)

These lyrics right here just move you...oh and take note that "Michael Joseph Jackson" is a nigga.....

Michael Michael Michael you my nigga, homie don't tell a lie, nigga you know that you miss him, that you miss him........I cry for Mike, I cry for Mike, I cry for Mike, I cry for Mike...

And just so we know he's talking about the right Mike he hits us with MJ songs......

"Beat It" had me open I was wilin......

This is the meaty part, this is where he puts the haters on notice that, well, Mike is his nigga!

I hope the kids is doing well, fuck everybody hatin, they can go to hell, get off my nigga back, all his music was straight crack, like that.......

Now what a treat! We get a visual of Ron Artest gettin sensual while humping "his boo" to PYT......

Imma play "pretty young thing" when I'm chillin with my boo...

Ok one muthajumpin question, WHY THE FORK ISN'T RON ARTEST LOCKED AWAY IN A HOME FOR PEOPLE WITH HIS DISORDER?????!!!!

This is truly a travesty to all Americans, not just those of the colored variety because he actually took time to do this? He recorded it and said "yes! now that's how you pay your respects to that nigga!" Never once considering the fact that it can't be played anywhere, ever!.........

Why do good people die young and the dumb live on into eternity?????.......

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home