The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tweet Talk: Dude You Finna Get Unfollowed.....

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tweet Talk: Dude You Finna Get Unfollowed.....



Ok now if my memory serves me correctly, I think Rampage is or was an understudy of Busta Rhymes.... look, don't even get me to lying as I am no hippity hop aficionado. He follows me on twitter and since I am a polite dame I follow him in return. I tell ya what though, if this bama don't stop sending me direct messages to peep his new 'hot fiyah' he's gettin unfollowed, RAPIDITO!!!

SHIT! So please people, peep his new hot fiyah before I blow a gasket!!!

@TheRealRamplage I JUST WANNA KNOW NEW RAMPAGE http://www.zshare.net/audio...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 12:30:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Him slow lookin'... besides, doesn't he know that he's not the 5 greatest rappers of all time (Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan & Dylan) he's wasting his time.

 
At Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 7:03:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot FIYAH?? maybe u posted the wrong link lol jk but WACKKKKK

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home