The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew News: It's a Celebration!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Brew News: It's a Celebration!

As a Bronx native, I think you automatically are a percentage Puerto Rican, as the Bronx has the highest percentage of Puerto Ricans than any other county in the US. Damn that's a lot of sazon!
Thus, this uniquely qualifies me to host a celebration in honor of Confirmed Supreme Court Justice, Sonia Sotomayor upon her swearing in this coming Sunday.
I know you guys like lots of flags, so I will provide them...


And for my musical pleasure the following performances will take place...

The show opener... Ricky Martin will redo his Grammy performance of '99. I loved that!




Which will then segue into his reunion with ....

80's Menudo !

Keeping it gully-this is the Bronx after all-
The Terror Squad performs their uno hit.

But we've gotta keep it classy...so there will be touching speeches, by Bronx Politicos, former colleagues and friends of note. There will be some spoken word by the Nyorican Poets (Maya Angelou will write a poem to be read, as she loves to do, that I will send back to her- beat it ...)

And then, out of the haze .... my favorite Puerto Rican of all...will appear and lip-synch and dance, just like it's 2004!


For one day I won't worry about my cholesterol and arteries as all cuchifritos will be giving away free food...mmmm

Oh and Adam Rodriquez will be there, sure he's Cuban and Bolivian- but do you really object??

I wanna drip Coco Lopez all ovah he body...













Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home