The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Steve Harvey To Join GMA

Monday, August 17, 2009

Steve Harvey To Join GMA

I knew there was a reason I only watch the Today Show (aside from sesssy Matt Lauer's buzz cut).

Steve Harvey is joining the team at
Good Morning America as a relationships and parenting "expert." Uh, yeah, pick up your mouth and close it. Yes, Harvey, who is on his 3rd marriage and was sued by wife #2 for taking the property and not paying enough child support.

Harvey is bringing his brand of comedy to the show, by interacting with viewers via Skype, live visits to the show and online at ABCNews.com. His first appearance is this Wednesday, August 19th.

I haven't watched this dude since he was Mr. Hightower. But I did buy that manual of common sense,
Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. What a sucker I am.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 2:34:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

I blame Oprah :( She had him on her show via skype (I think). Not everything Oprah does is great. This is going to pure fuckery, watch what I say

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home