The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Bow Wow's Alter Ego Apologizes

Monday, September 14, 2009

Bow Wow's Alter Ego Apologizes

Lil Man Man has apologized for jumping on stage and debo-ing Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' performance last night's at the VMA's. The rapper issued the following statement through her publicist: "I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys, I admire them and look up to them as role models. ‘Empire State of Mind’ had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY.” Whew I bet she spent a good part of today in bed with the blanket pulled up to her manly chin asking herself why she let her extra testosterone get the best of her.
Meanwhile, bloggers are getting their clown on at Mama's expense. Thanks to Rhymes with Snitch for the laughs!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home