The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Wife Swap Drama - 'No bacon Lady?! Then I Quit This B*tch!'

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brew Bits: Wife Swap Drama - 'No bacon Lady?! Then I Quit This B*tch!'



In a rather odd twist, the colored mother on wife swap goes into the home of the new family and begins to trash all the 'bad for you' food. In protest, thickums here goes apeshit and proclaims " “I want my bacon, I gotta tell you somethin’ Bacon is good for me!”

He then proceeds to pack his bags as this bacon thing is completely unfathomable to him...... I feel you thickums...... I do........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home