The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew News: Ben & Jerry's Supports Gay Marriage with New 'Hubby Hubby' Flavor

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brew News: Ben & Jerry's Supports Gay Marriage with New 'Hubby Hubby' Flavor



Ice cream........ you had me at "hello" so really who cares what it's called as long as it yummy and activates the intolerance I have that I ignore, I go's hard for ice cream!

Still, something smells fishy to me, like Mr. Ben and Mr. Jerry are capitalizing on the "gay is the new black" factor. I don't know, but it's ice cream, SIGN ME UP!

When they come out with 'Vagina-Vagina' I'm gonna pass though.... just sayin.....

In partnership with Freedom to Marry we are gathered here to celebrate Vermont and all the other great states where loving couples of all kinds are free to marry legally. We have ceremoniously dubbed our iconic flavor, Chubby Hubby to Hubby Hubby in support, and to raise awareness of the importance of marriage equality. Check out our press release.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home