The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Whit's Comeback Mania, 'I Look To You' Official Video

Friday, September 11, 2009

Brew Music: Whit's Comeback Mania, 'I Look To You' Official Video



" I look to you" is not my fav vocal by far but it's Whitney and she's sangin again, and clean and pretty looking and gosh darn it, it brings my heart joy!!!

After watching her spiral downhill I never thought she could look this beautiful again...... My dvr is already set for Monday's Oprah, and there is also tissue by my bed cause I know Imma be crying and ish, I'm a big ole punk, especially when it's a comeback of this magnitude. She went from worldwide fame, to demanding a crack receipt and now she's returned from the depths of hell and rid herself of this:





GO WHITTY!!!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 11, 2009 at 11:07:00 AM EDT , Anonymous SUpreme said...

Yeah. She "rid herself". Even though it has been revealed she was the source of a great deal of the many problems in that marriage.

Go ahead and believe it was all or mostly Bobby. Cuz *that's* why she has been shagging Ray J off on and on for the past two years.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home