The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Rant: Clincial Retards, Closer Than You May Think...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brew Rant: Clincial Retards, Closer Than You May Think...


Seriously, when did stupidity become ok? When did it become cool to say shit like "Oh, I don't read!" or "Mannnnn, you go to work EARLY? Shooot I'M NEVER THERE ON TIME!" or my favorite.. "You crazy!!!'' followed by an uncomfortable too loud laugh, when you say something/anything clearly beyond the persons' comprehension.

Well this evening, I almost popped a gasket when my professor ...then the CLASS.. then ME, had to try to patiently explain the concept..no fuck that, the DEFINITION of a 3rd grade word, that she was erroneously using... to a grown ass woman.

Let me explain something to you clinically retarded (cousin to the clinical midget) bitches, WE HAVE A GOTDAMN BLACK PRESIDENT! If you haven't noticed. This does not mean that all you would-be rappers should try to figure out words to rhyme with Barack... like: "I reached for my glock, as I grab my cock, I cook in a wok, I rock around the clock, big ups Barack!" (yo...check out my flow!) That means step up your gotdamn game! Reach a little further than you have been reaching, you lazy fucktard! READ A BOOK, or at very least -know the meaning of the words you are using! Cause a bitch like me has had it up to here!! TELL 'EM KING!!

Pissed Brewchie, OUT!!!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 11:33:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

My co-worker came in today and said "wow, ya'll are here early today."
NO BOO, we're here ON TIME!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home