The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew TV: Here's What You'd Earn If You Were Clinically Stupid

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brew TV: Here's What You'd Earn If You Were Clinically Stupid


The salaries for the cast of one of the most vapid 'reality' shows have been published... I want to drop an effing anvil on my head so I can make the same! All they do is blink and stare at each other. I CAN DO THAT, I CAN SOOO DO THAT!!! HELLLOOO!! Call me! Life is so easy for the young blond and severely dumb...


Lauren Conrad - $125,000 per episode (her contract also stated that nobody on The Hills could make more than her)
Kristin Cala-mari - $90,000 per episode
Heidi Montag - $100,000 per episode
Audrina Dimwitshername - $100,000 per episode
Lo Bosworth - $100,000 per episode
Spencer Pratt - $65,000 per episode
Brody Jenner - $45,000 per episode


Story at the Daily Beast

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home