The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: FALL BLOWOUT!!!............ LITERALLY!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FALL BLOWOUT!!!............ LITERALLY!



That's right! It's colonic time! Time to clear out the piping in my innards....... I sooooo look forward to my colonics. It's just like how you take extra care with your car and you get the oil changed, you gotta do the same with your body. Not every month if you don't want, you can make it a seasonal thing or a once every 2 months thing...... I mean whatever your chittin pleasure, just do it!

I promise you will leave feeling light as a freakin feather! I'm in the DC area so I go here, "Nature's Rhythm", you will get the best poo experience of your life!

So come on everyone!!! GO CHIT AND BE MERRY!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home