The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: COLONIC FEVER!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

COLONIC FEVER!!!!!!!



WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's about that time for me to get the shit sucked outta me. I'm pumped up like a mug! I think Imma wear a skirt this time. I wanna look cute but unassuming, ya know?

If anyone is in the DC area and you think you might wanna join me let me know. Instead of a meet -n-greet we could do a meet-n-shit. How forkin awesome is that????? Now that's some shit (pun intended) you'd never forget.

I'm tellin you at the end of it I always feel pure, like a virgin being touched for the very first time, lol! ( so you know there must be A LOT of doo doo being sucked outta me if I feel like a virgin again, cause boy let me tell ya.......)

For more info about my shit spa of choice, click here:

And here's a lil vid for those still a lil shy about the whole process..... do it, it'll change your life and make you a much happier you.....

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 10:54:00 AM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

AMEN to that!

I especially like the cold water part of the colonic...makes me feel Zestfully clean!

 
At Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 11:10:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINE, I'M GOING---But will it be as bad as that time, RayRay slipped up and hit the wrong hole? :(

 
At Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 2:52:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

LOl@shit spa

Damn you silly!

Does that stuff feel that good?

 
At Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 3:51:00 PM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

Oh yes, it's awesome! Really, I'm not shittin you, teehee!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home