The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ask A Dude: Poont Pixels, Can You Wife That?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ask A Dude: Poont Pixels, Can You Wife That?

courtesy Imagine


Due to the extreme angina brought on by Original Ask a Dude, I have had to bring in reinforcements. Please join us for a special edition of :

ASK TWO DUDES


We Witches of the Brew are pretty much in agreement; unsolicited peen pics are pretty damn gross and annoying. It’s the worst kind of calling card a man can send a grown ass woman looking for a quality gentleman.

But I wondered if it the same for men. And if they are completely disgusted and turned off, the way we are...why do they keep sending pics of their peens dressed up in cowboy outfits?!

First, welcome to the Brew SFNG (SENSIBLE FOCKIN’ NEW DUDE)

Q: If you went out on one or two dates with a girl. and she sent you an unsolicited text of her vagina... what would you do and how do you proceed with her after that?


SFNG: I would feel like she was cutting to the chase and telling me what she REALLY wanted. Some women wait before sending the "exclusives" or expose themselves like that. But for the women that don't, they want to sleep with you, right then and now. OR, she could be digging you but wants to know what you're "working with" before she gets too into you. Sending a vagi-text is not only opening her legs, but also opening the door for a "reply text". Either, sex will be involved (whether it's with her or solo ;-) ), but not much afterwards.Post Vagi-text results:1. She's getting laid. Maybe many times if she's worth it.2. She won't get a call back EXCEPT to get laid. Maybe many times if she's worth it.


And because I’m a glutton for punishment, I have asked this guy back.

Via chat OGD(Original Gross Dude)


BIANCA: Question
OGD: What’s up?
BIANCA: If you went out on one or two dates with a girl. and she sent you an unsolicited text of her vagina.. what would you do?
OGD: I get that all the time. Hell, we don’t even have to go out. Oh and I'll be hitting it...soon.
BIANCA: You get that.. “ALL THE TIME?''
OGD: She will have to work her way up my social positioning as opposed to down.
Cause I'll look at her as a piece of New ass... and just ass... and she will have to work her way up to someone of significance... usually..it goes the other way.. you are a person of interest..possible significance, till u start fukking up and get demoted to being a piece of ass.
BIANCA: You give me such a horrible headache.
OGD: U love it
BIANCA: not so much ...not so much
OGD: OK..Im kidding..but yes..I use to get p*ssy texts and pics all the time. want me to forward u one? LOL just kidding......they are on my old phone
BIANCA: no i'm good. thanks. So why did they send them to you? Did you request them?
OGD: I cant retrieve pics with this blasted Iphone
BIANCA: DUDE I DON'T WANNA SEE THE EFFING PICTURES!!
OGD: Im not going to send them.. I know u can look at your own all day. But if its any consolation to you.. theirs aren't any prettier than yours.
BIANCA: I hate my life. *(look don’t judge Bianca... I was going thru a rough patch, Wham had just broken up, I had just gotten outta prison, um, the sun was in my eyes...)
OGD: I really know how to charm a lady huh.
BIANCA: *shaking head sadly at monitor* This can't be my life.

THE VERDICT: No surprise there, from classy to assy the dude consensus is - you send a dude Poont Pixels, you will get stuffed full of penis and not much else... definitely not taken outside. But you should be used to that.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:21:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah this girl sent me her poont pic and then she dropped me from her friends list on myspace. we hung out out twicw. she offered her and her friend wit me for a 3some.so i have a pic of her ass and pussy. she was frontin on the ass..after i already saw the goods...lol..

 
At Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:24:00 PM EDT , Blogger Witches Brew said...

That's just nasty.

 
At Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:25:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

I am in agreement.
Unsolicited pics of the poon were almost a surefire way to achieve jumpoff status. F'rinstance, I hung out with my current s/o for about a month before I knew what it looked like, and part of the fact that she BECAME a s/o was that I liked that she would rather have me wait. It was, in such, worth waiting for.
Showing off the goods makes one out to be desperate for a piece, whether it comes from man or woman.

 
At Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:28:00 PM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

I soooo agree Phlip, it screams desperation and it's an instant turn off.

 
At Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:58:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

LOL I love how all the men are like: "I'MMA STILL HIT THAT DESPERADO, THOUGH!"

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home