The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: I wanna be like Mike...if I could be like Mike...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I wanna be like Mike...if I could be like Mike...

....I wanna be, wanna be, wanna be like Mike...

And so does his son Marcus, a freshman basketball player at the University of Central Florida who refuses to wear school sponsored Adidas tennis shoes because "it's a family thing." Sources in the UCF Athletic department indicate that Adidas officials were upset, but fear a backlash  THRASHING if they pressed the issue.

Jordan Jr. Jr. said,"It's no disrespect to Adidas. I have a high level of respect for Adidas. But I've always worn these Jordan shoes. I don't have a contract with Nike, but it's an obligation to my family." Jordan will wear the Adiddas sponsored uniform.

WOMP WOMP. Well I guess if my daddy's pictures were on the side of a shoe, I'd wear them forever too.
Marcus, not exactly a brooding basketball giant like his daddy, was the 115th ranked player in the country last year and came to UCF primarily because his friends were there.



Source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home