The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Kid Cudi (Or Cootie if ya nasty!) Kicks Butt!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Kid Cudi (Or Cootie if ya nasty!) Kicks Butt!

Or quit smoking if you will...... Halley-berry-lu-yer!!!! I mean it amazes me when I even see people smoking nowadays, that is sooooo 1972, what don't people get?! It's ultra nasty and disgusting, it makes you smell like general tso's chit plus it kills you like 10-15 years sooner than your intended expiration date, CUT THAT NASTINESS OUT!!!



“I stopped smoking cigarettes. It’s been about 10 months. I quit cold turkey. I got bronchitis and it was a really bad situation. My temperature went to 105 (degrees Fahrenheit). I was literally on my death bed. I was like, ‘Hey, I’m gonna stop smoking Newports (cigarettes) right now.’ It was a wake up call, I’d been smoking cigarettes for seven years. It was like, man, do I wanna be smoking cigarettes for 10 years? 10 more years on top of that? I’m young, I’m 24, I don’t even wanna keep this up, I wanna cut this out. I think it’s important for people to value their health, young or old. Your system is gonna become weaker, weaker, weaker. You could probably stop smoking for 20 years, however long, and then when you’re 60, that s**t could still catch up and do some damage so I’m definitely aware of that, that’s why I cut the cigarettes out.”

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 16, 2009 at 2:59:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

AHHH NOW, I can hit that!! yea baby yah!

 
At Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:01:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I'll fight you for him!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home