The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Falcon "Balloon Boy" Heene Blows Chunks on the Today Show

Friday, October 16, 2009

Falcon "Balloon Boy" Heene Blows Chunks on the Today Show



Every morning, I wake up to the melodious voice of my boo, Matt Lauer, on the Today Show. Oh, but not this morning. I awoke to little Balloon Boy PUKING live on the Today Show. Consider it a favor... I'm passing along the joyous moment to you. Enjoy your breakfast!

The vomiting starts about 6 minutes into the below clip. I love how the camera guy doesn't know where to point the camera...on the puker or the dad!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home