The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Obama to Men: Step Up & Carry Your Load!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Obama to Men: Step Up & Carry Your Load!


President Barack Obama admits some men need to be "knocked across the head every once in a while" to realize all the hard work their wives put into the household.

Obama told NBC that his family is like lots of other families: where women put in most of the work.  But, he says things have changed (obviously) since coming to the White House.  The First Lady can relax a little bit.

The president said he tried to learn to be better -- "to be thoughtful enough and introspective enough that I wasn't always having to be told that things were unfair. That once in a while, I'd actually voluntarily say, 'You know what? Let me relieve this burden on you. Let me make some sacrifices, in terms of how I'm using my time.'"

Well, hot damn, Hot Prez!





Source



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home